9 November 2008

righteous

So I deleted all the sad, weird entries, and from now on I'll try to write more positive ones.

It's Sunday evening, and I'm supposed to be doing homework. I have to find information on the biotic factors of a stream, but I just can't seem to find any useful info. I need it for tomorrow so we can work on our poster, but googling "biotic factors of a stream" isn't working out. It's already 10pm and I need to finish this so I can go to sleep.

So tomorrow, theme week starts.

Monday - pj day, and I'm gonna wear pink pj bottoms, a white vest top, a purple cardy/hoodie, and purple furry slippers haha. I think it's gonna be great, one of those days when you just get up and go straight to school without putting on real clothes (I know you've wanted to just as much as I have. Those cold, dark winter days, nothing is more tempting than going to school in your pjs, with your duvet wrapped around you.)

Tuesday - emos vs brats. I think I might go as an emo, but not quite sure what to wear. Probably my converse (even if they are high-heeled), black clothes, back eyeliner, and maybe something hot pink, if I can find it in my incredibly messy wardrobe.

Wednesday - twin day. Me and Eva la Diva decided to go as twins, but I don't know if we'll wear, or even if we'll actually do it.

Thursday - yellow day. So far I have found a yellow blouse-kinda-thing, and yellowish-leopard print high-heels. They don't match though, so I'm going to have to pick just one. Unfortunately, that's all the yellow stuff I have, so I might not be as yellow as everyone else.

Friday - rock vs hiphop. I have no idea what to wear. Or even which one to choose. I think I might go with rock, but like I said, I have no idea what to wear.

Well I definately think this is going to be an unusual week, hopefully good unusual, and not bad unusual. I'll take pictures of what I wear on all the days, and post them on my blog so people will actually believe that yes I did go to school in my pjs.

No comments: