21 February 2008

sleep

What do you do when you can't sleep? And thinking about the past only makes you sad and regretful, the future makes you lose all hope, and you can't think about the present because you're not doing anything.
Some people count sheep. I can't. Sheep scare me. Someone once told me that sheep are suicidal. They run infront of cars, they jump into gylls. They die.
I don't want to think about that. I don't want to think. But I do think. I think way too much. It really can't be good for me.
So I create stories. Stories about me, what I want my life to be like. I'll imagine myself thin, pretty and happy. Satisfied. I usually create these stories when I'm listening to my ipod, so most of the time I can sing, and dance, and speak fluent French, and do everything that I've always wanted to do. I know it won't happen, yet I keep dreaming, I keep creating, I keep wishing, I keep wanting.
I don't get. I never get what I want. I guess I will just have to keep dreaming. Maybe one day, one of my wishes will come true.

No comments: